Jump to navigation
- 12/6/17 - The 79th Minnesota Nutrition Conference will be held September 19-20, 2018, at Verizon Center in Mankato, Minnesota. The planning committee will meet in January to start working on program topics and discuss possibilities for speakers, etc.
- 10/26/17 - 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference is Huge Success
- 9/20/17 - Winners of 2nd Graduate Student Poster Competition Revealed
- 9/7/17 - Online Registration Closes on September 15! Learn more.
- 8/4/17 - Register Today! The agenda is set; the speakers are preparing their presentations; it's time to register for the 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference! Registration is $200 until September 15. Students pay only $40 (for more info about student registration, email email@example.com).
- 7/14/17 - The 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference has been approved for 9 CEUs from ARPAS. Log on to the ARPAS website for more information and to report CEUs.
- 6/26/17 - The Minnesota Nutrition Conference Has Much to Offer This Year!
- 6/14/17 - Details of Graduate Student Poster Competition Announced.
The 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference planning committee has partnered with the Midwest Chapter of the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS) to host the 2nd Graduate Student Poster Competition. Learn more.
- 5/15/17 - Future of Animal Production is Theme of 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference.
- 4/04/17 - Registration is Now Open!
Register for the 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference. The fee is $200 until September 15 and $225 on-site. Students pay only $40. The registration fee includes pre-conference symposium, conference sessions, one copy of the conference proceedings (print or flash drive), 2 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, break refreshments, welcome reception.
- 4/04/17 - Sign Up to Sponsor the Conference!
Sign up to sponsor the conference at the Platinum or Gold level. Interested in a Diamond or Speaker sponsorship? Contact John Goihl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-322-0437. See Sponsorship Opportunities to review the benefits of each sponsorship level.
- 2/08/17 - Dupont to Sponsor Pre-conference Symposium!
This year's Pre-conference Symposium, which will be held on the morning of September 20th, will be sponsored by Dupont. Watch for announcements about selecting a topic theme and speakers for the symposium program.
- 1/10/17 - SAVE THE DATE! The 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference to be held September 20-21, 2017, at a NEW LOCATION: City Center Hotel, Mankato, MN.