Jump to navigation
- 6/26/17 - The Minnesota Nutrition Conference Has Much to Offer This Year!
- 6/14/17 - Details of Graduate Student Poster Competition Announced.
The 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference planning committee has partnered with the Midwest Chapter of the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS) to host the 2nd Graduate Student Poster Competition. Learn more.
- 5/15/17 - Future of Animal Production is Theme of 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference.
See the Agenda here.
- 4/04/17 - Registration is Now Open!
Register here for the 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference. The fee is $200 until September 15 and $225 on-site. Students pay only $40. The registration fee includes pre-conference symposium, conference sessions, one copy of the conference proceedings (print or flash drive), 2 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, break refreshments, welcome reception.
- 4/04/17 - Sign Up to Sponsor the Conference!
Sign up here to sponsor the conference at the Platinum or Gold level. Interested in a Diamond or Speaker sponsorship? Contact John Goihl at email@example.com or 800-322-0437. See Sponsorship Opportunities to review the benefits of each sponsorship level.
- 2/08/17 - Dupont to Sponsor Pre-conference Symposium!
This year's Pre-conference Symposium, which will be held on the morning of September 20th, will be sponsored by Dupont. Watch for announcements about selecting a topic theme and speakers for the symposium program.
- 1/10/17 - SAVE THE DATE! The 78th Minnesota Nutrition Conference to be held September 20-21, 2017, at a NEW LOCATION: City Center Hotel, Mankato, MN.