The Department of Animal Science at the University of Minnesota and University of Minnesota Extension partner with organizations in the livestock feed and nutrition industry in sponsoring the Minnesota Nutrition Conference. This conference is made possible largely through the generous support of sponsors. Financial contributions made by sponsors are critical to the success of the conference. We are extremely grateful to each and every sponsor for their support!
Sponsor Registration is Now Closed
Thank you to the organizations who are sponsoring this year's Minnesota Nutrition Conference!
- Diamond – Variable (All Diamond Level Sponsorships have been filled this year.)
- Platinum – $1000
- Gold – $500
- Speaker – Variable (Speaker Sponsorships are no longer available this year.)
Benefits of a Sponsorship:
- ALL Sponsors may submit a company logo which will be posted on the conference website with a link to the company website and will be included on a slide show that will run during breaks.
- DIAMOND Sponsors have the opportunity to display custom signage (approx. 3’x6′ pop-up provided by sponsor) to be displayed at sponsored function.
- DIAMOND and PLATINUM Sponsors may submit a Full-Page Color Ad for the proceedings (both printed and flash drive versions of proceedings).
- SPEAKER Sponsors also may submit a Full-Page Color Ad for the proceedings (both printed and flash drive versions of proceedings). Sponsoring company's name will be listed along with the sponsored speaker’s name on the website and in the proceedings, and will be mentioned during the program.
- GOLD Sponsors may submit a Half-Page Black & White ad for the proceedings (both printed and flash drive versions).
Ad & Logo Submission:
- Logo - High resolution file (at least 300 dpi); jpg or pdf preferred.
- Full-Page Color Ad must fit into space 6.5″ wide x 9″ tall; high resolution file (at least 300 dpi); jpg or pdf preferred.
- Half-Page Black & White Ad must fit into space 6.5″ wide x 4.25″ tall; high resolution file (at least 300 dpi; jpg or pdf preferred.
NOTE: A website URL and access code will be provided for file submission.
- Contact Bonnie Rae at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4995.